Take a Santa-Pause
So, the festivities are mostly over (although some of you are probably gearing up for a New Year’s event) and your plans are in place for an amazing 2010. Don’t forget to PAUSE and reflect on all that God has done in the lives of your students, parents, and leaders in 2009.
- of what God spoke to them,
- of how they become the arms and feet of Jesus through service projects and outreaches,
- of the lives that were changed and influenced as a result,
- of the times of celebration… and of loss,
- of how they’ve grown and taken steps in their faith,
- of all the fun and crazy times together,
- of the commitments they’ve made,
- that they’re simply called to love God and love others, and
- that they are gifted and God has a great plan for them in 2010.
I’m so thankful that God has called me to student ministry and feel so fortunate as I take a moment to look back at what He has done.
This post was originally posted at YouthSpecialties.com.