The Dark Knight and Hills Alive
Had a great day…
- slept in a little
- went out to Summerset for lunch with Mom, Dad, my bro-Todd, D and the two little ones
- Autumn and Cynthia were at Hills Alive all day with friends — just like me when I was their age (I’m so proud)
- Myself, D, Amy, and Todd went to the 2:30 PM showing of “The Dark Knight” — 2 thumbs way up!Â Absolutely loved it!Â Would have to say that it might very well be the best superhero movie ever.Â On a side note, the Knollwood theater was heck-a hot!Â It was so warm that Deanna was feeling ill after the movie — almost like the A/C wasn’t working.
- Hills Alive this evening was a blast!Â I got to watch Superchik from side-stage with my backstage pass, hung out with Sean Dunn, Angel Dean (see pic), and a few guys from TobyMac’s band while they were warming up, and got to play on the main stage for a few minutes while Sean Dunn was sharing the Gospel.Â Coolness!
- TobyMac’s show was absolutely fab, as always.Â I’ve been a big fan since his early DC Talk days.Â Lots of worshipful moments tonight.Â Thanks you KSLT, KLMP, and the Point for hosting such an amazing event.Â I think I’m probably in ministry and still serving God because my parents took me to similar events like this when I was growing up.Â I’m SO THANKFUL that now my kids get to reap the same benefits.