Every youth worker needs one because:
- we are typically low in rank, and wheeling into staff meeting with one of these would feel great!
- going to parent workshops would be much more entertaining when you have the ability to plow over the ones that give you any trouble
- youth group games — just use your imagination!
- if you’re a male: you get to run over stuff, crush things, and “go where no youth worker has gone before” (the junior high boys would have so much newfound respect for you)
- if you’re a female: it’s a guy-magnet (wink!)
- leather furniture is making a come-back in youth rooms
(NOTE: tongue must be firmly planted in cheek; here’s the original inspiration for this post)