Let’s play a game. Many of my blogger-friends have done this already; I’m just jumping on the bandwagon… You basically open up your favorite media player (Windows Media Player, iTunes, etc.) or mp3 player, hit shuffle, and list the first 10 songs that are played. Here’s mine…
- Be Lifted or Hope Rising – David Crowder Band from “A Collision or (3 +4 = 7)” …off to a good start!
- From the Inside Out – United from “United We Stand” …one of my all-time faves
- Amazed – Lincoln Brewster from “All to You…Live” …another worship staple (I’ve got lots of worship music)
- Eyes – 1000 Generations from “Prayers” …great band!
- You Gave Your Life Away – Paul Baloche from “Our God Saves” …we’re playing this song in our Good Friday service
- Music is My Life – SFC from “Phase III” …old school hip hop — a window into my past (smile)
- The Rain Kept Falling in Love – The 77’s from “Pray Naked” …from the fathers of Christian alt-rock
- Curses – Steve Taylor from “Squint” …from the grandfather of Christian alt-rock 😉
- You Give Love a Bad Name – Blake Lewis from “Blake Lewis – EP” …(of American Idol fame) okay, this is a little embarrassing
- Expectations – Caedmon’s Call from “Overdressed” …finally, the Caedmon’s Call I loved from earlier days is back!
David Crowder, on a recent post, says your list is a tell-tale sign of whether you are a likable person or not. So… do you still like me? LOL!
Ok, now your turn. Post it on your blog and link to it or post it in the comments section. Let’s see your stuff!